Virtualize your infrastructure and shift your focus from maintenance to efficiency and innovation. Help your business grow as you fully optimize financial resources throughout IT. Shift human energy and conserve the Earth’s energy. Utilize the Datotel Virtual Server offering.
Virtualizing your IT infrastructure lets you reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing assets. At Datotel, like companies all around the world, our clients benefit from the utilization of VMware virtualization. See how Datotel, through the use of VMware vSphere, can help you virtualize 100% of your IT infrastructure and how that will benefit your organization.
What Happens when you Virtualize your Infrastructure?
- Get more out of your existing resources: Pool common infrastructure resources and break the legacy “one application to one server” model with server consolidation.
- Share the resources of a single physical computer across multiple virtual machines for maximum efficiency.
- Reduce costs by reducing your physical infrastructure and improving your server to admin ratio: Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements. Better management tools let you improve your server to admin ratio so personnel requirements are reduced as well.
- Increase availability of hardware and applications for improved business continuity: Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service. Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues
- Gain operational flexibility: Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.