MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT
Smartphones and tablets are now almost as common in business as laptops and servers. Companies today need a tool to manage mobile devices for their staff, whether they provide them with corporate devices or they need a way to enforce a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy.
Mobile Device Management gives you all the control you need to handle effectively the challenges mobile devices bring to organizations. With everything from strong security features to help you safeguard data to quick setup for new devices, Mobile Device Management gives you the tools you need to manage a mobile fleet professionally and efficiently.
- Security: Configure detailed security settings on business-owned devices.
- Ownership details: Keep track of devices registered to individuals and associated handset details.
- Passcode Security
- Remote features: Lock phones, set passwords, or wipe devices remotely.
- New users: Remotely configure email and Wi-Fi access on devices.
- Location tracking: Use the built-in GPS on mobile devices to locate lost or stolen smartphones or tablets.
- Multiple device types supported: Apple® iOS®, Google® Android®, and Microsoft® Windows® devices and tablets.