The Datotel Annual Holiday Party is always a great event. It is an opportunity to celebrate the last year and look forward to the exciting things we have planned for our growth in the coming year. It is also a time to recognize those employees that have exemplified certain qualities and celebrate their effort; and standing above the rest at Datotel is no small task. The recipients of these awards are selected based upon a poll of our employees; a true “people’s choice award”.
We have three awards at Datotel, all related to our core values:
GLOBE AWARD: For the employee who has overall best exemplified all of our core values in their work.
EXTRA MILE AWARD: For the employee who has shown the greatest level of Customer Focus.
HELPING HAND AWARD: For the employee who has most exemplified our core value of giving back to the community in which we work and live.
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE FOLLOWING WINNERS FOR THIS YEAR’S AWARDS………
GLOBE AWARD: John Hampton
EXTRA MILE AWARD: Stephanie Lewis
HELPING HAND AWARD: Melissa Byers
A special thank you to these three employees who have exemplified our core values and have helped improve our client experience and made Datotel a great place to work.
Our Core Values:
- Passion – Bringing passion and entrepreneurial drive in providing the solutions to the problems we face.
- Integrity – Maintaining personal and professional integrity in everything we do.
- Fun – Maintaining a fun and enjoyable working environment
- Teamwork – Promoting team work and trust
- Superior Business Value – Creating superior value in everything we do.
- Improving the Community in which we Work – Taking an active role in bettering the community in which we live and work.