Leading St. Louis based IT organization seeking talented NOC Technician. Datotel, located in downtown
St. Louis, provides strategic business solutions for Cloud Computing, Colocation, Managed Services and
Outsourced IT. The Datotel team works closely with each client to provide services based on their exact needs.
In addition to our up to the minute technology, our team provides both responsive service and unparalleled
expertise for our clients.
Career satisfaction and growth are some of the many foundational elements found at Datotel. You have the
opportunity to work with dynamic, smart people on challenging projects. We're always looking for people who
share our core values: Passion, Integrity, Fun, Teamwork, Superior Business Value to Clients and Improving the
Community in Which We Work. These values provide the standards of behavior that we individually and
collectively embrace and unite us as a team.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, preferred; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience. Professional certifications are desired (Cisco, Microsoft, etc.)
- Experience with Windows Server, Exchange (2007+ & Office 365), Linux/Unix, routing, switching, firewalls, and other computer and network hardware, a significant benefit. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to draw relevant and effective conclusions from data analysis. Take corrective action and provide technical direction to resolve errors or inconsistencies.
- Monitor, manage, and maintain network and facility management systems, applications, hardware, and tools.
- Supports and assists with the operation and management of the Datotel IT and IS infrastructure and systems including LAN, WAN, phone systems, etc.
- Deploy, support, troubleshoot, and maintain systems and services as necessary to support customers of the Datotel facility.
- Work closely with other departments/customers collaborating with other IT staff for requirements gathering and cross-functional tasks and issues.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits including life insurance, disability and family and medical leave programs
- 401K Plan with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts for daycare, health care and adoption expenses
- Ten paid holidays and 3 weeks paid vacation (based on full calendar year)
- One month paid Sabbatical on 5 th anniversary with additional sabbaticals every 5 years
- Company supported continuing education and training
- Monthly cell phone reimbursements
- Casual dress code (jeans) and free parking