Sales Development Representative
Datotel is a growing IT organization providing strategic business solutions for our clients. As we continue our growth, we’re looking for a team member who is able to share Datotel’s story with prospective clients. This is a position for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding judgment, professionalism and thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment within a close-knit team. The role requires the confidence to contact experienced professionals and speak to them about what we do in a credible and compelling way so that Datotel may forge lasting relationships with clients and realize more revenue-generating opportunities. Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
- Communicate Datotel’s business model to potential clients in an impactful way and demonstrate why a meeting with Datotel would be beneficial to their business.
- Drive business through outbound phone calls and videos, with an emphasis on attaining monthly meeting goals for the Business Development team.
- Prepare and send strategic e-mails to prospective clients, specific to their business to generate interest in meeting with Datotel.
- Successfully diagnose the client’s key business needs to ensure a high quality of interaction.
- Strategically identify potential contacts
- Generate leads and uncover high-value opportunities
- Research and gather business intelligence about prospective clients
- Prepare materials for sales to meet with prospective clients
- Support the sales process by managing logistical elements of prospect tracking and pipeline management
Career satisfaction and growth are some of the many foundational elements found at Datotel. You have the opportunity to work with dynamic, smart people on challenging projects. Successful candidates must also embody our Core Values: Passion, Do the Right Thing, Fun, Teamwork, Make Things Happen and Helping Others. These values provide the standards of behavior that we individually and collectively embrace and unite us as a team.
Successful candidates must be a fit for our culture and must be highly capable in each the following areas: adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking, problem solving, proactivity, initiative, thought leadership and credibility.
- Goal and action orientation, with a sense of urgency, drive, and commitment to exceed monthly metrics
- Exemplary service ethic when contributing to individual and team goals
- Highly persuasive verbal communication skills with excellent written communication skills
- Poise, confidence and maturity to interact with senior level clients
- Highly organized, acute attention to detail, ability to operate in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Forward-thinking and solutions-oriented approach at all times
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills are required
- Bachelor degree preferred, will consider equivalent experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits including life insurance, disability and family and medical leave programs
- 401K Plan with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts for daycare, health care and adoption expenses
- Ten paid holidays and 18 days paid time off (based on full calendar year)
- Sabbatical program
- Casual dress code (jeans) and free garage parking